Fairfax Kitchen Bath is a family owned and operated business licensed and registered in the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company specializes in all aspects of remodeling, ensuring clients achieve results that exceed expectations at every turn. Having received several awards and recognitions in the past, this company is considered an industry leader and client-favorite for individuals in the surrounding areas.
In addition to providing superior remodeling services, our team at Fairfax Kitchen Bath also understands and supports the ongoing education of today’s youth. A huge part of this support is ensuring those in the community have the ability and funds to attend college.
As a result, we are now offering a $500 scholarship to a student who has plans to attend an accredited university or college in the United States, and who meets our application requirements. All requirements are listed below, along with the essay topic and requirements.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2019
Winner Announced: August 21, 2019
We plan to award our scholarship to the applicant who writes the best essay on the topic of how building a house (or any structure) is similar to building a career.
There are many steps to building a structurally sound building or home, and this is also true for building a career today. With today’s competitive environment, having the right foundation, and taking the proper steps along the way is more important than ever before.
Our goal with this essay is to see if students can successfully compare the building process to building a career and whether or not they understand the importance of taking the right steps along the way. We are looking for unique perspectives and encourage students to show their creativity when writing this essay.
With the essay information above in mind, any student who is interested in applying for this scholarship needs to submit a 1,000-word essay on the above-mentioned topic.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Provide our company with the proof of acceptance to an approved technical school, University or college
• Have successfully earned a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Have a grade point average of 3.2
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
• Write and the submit your essay entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Be sure to include original and unique writing on the assigned topic
• Be sure your essay is written in proper English, and that all grammar and spelling is correct
• After your essay is submitted, no changes can be made
SELECTING THE WINNER
• Students who submit their essay prior to August 1, 2019 at 6 PM ET will be in the running to receive this scholarship
• The winner will be noticed on August 21, 2019
• In order to receive the $500 scholarship, the winner must provide proof of their plans to attend their school of choice
• Winners will receive notification via email, and if no response is made within 10 days, a new winner will be selected.
If you are interested in the scholarship we are offering, then please apply here.